Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Article Creators, Good or Bad?

I did an article on both Article Creators and Submitters and the pros and cons. This Blog Deals Specifically With Article Writers.

Do Article Creators Work
? The short answer is No. Most of the Article Creators that I have tried are simply crap. I have found only one software that generates professional article creations from your initial original work. I have posted a link to their site. Click Here!


The following guidelines should help you in your quest for article submissions.

As I mentioned before you SHOULD BE THE ORIGINAL WRITER of the content before you generate new versions of the content.


A program called Mass Article Creator does the magic of creating article variations on your original article.

What the Software Will Do

It will however do the hard work of re-writing several versions of your original article for you

What it wont do.

It won't write your article from thin air.

It will re-write your articles with quality, the way you want - you are in full control.

You provide one article and it will create unique versions instantly!

One Single Click will automatically re-write your article, to create 100's and even thousands of more unique variations in just a matter of minutes.

Ok, I'm starting to sound "salesy". I just can't believe how great this program is and how much of a blessing it's been to me.

Other benefits

Benefits of using this Article Creator

  • Unique articles on each directory, no issues with duplicate content infringements.
  • Get published on hundreds of directories.
  • Benefit from increased density of back links to your pages.
  • Increase Your Google search position and rank.
  • Increase Traffic

Click Here!


I hope this article was helpful.

The best of success to you.

Regards,

Conston
www.easywealthstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment